Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all Honda lovers!!

I would like to share a problem of mine regarding my CL7. It just happened to me that when i was turning into a junction, i flip on the signal turning left. It didn't blink like normal signals did. and i tried on the double signal, so does the same result. I tried to restart the whole car with turning off the car and pull key off then put it back in, still the same. I restarted by unplugging the positive side of the battery, still too I'm not being enlighten.

So, have anyone of u all encounter such event and how did u guys manage to overcome it?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Did one side blink faster than the other? If so, it's just a burnt out bulb. I mean, you can easily tell by just turning on the emergency signal and going outside to see which is not lighting up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bulbs are all fine, at the back and the front all okay. I turned on the emergency light and checked, but it isint blinking at all. it just stays on. So does when i put it blinking on the right. i checked the fuse. its all fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A flasher? isit the flasher relay? i relay seems working fine. how does the flasher looks like and where isit located? thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Problem solved. It turns out to be the flasher relay that is causing the problem. I'l get it replaced soon. And theres one more thing, for the brakes lighting. How can i remove the bulb for the third light? does anyone knows?

·
5,036 Posts
Problem solved. It turns out to be the flasher relay that is causing the problem. I'l get it replaced soon. And theres one more thing, for the brakes lighting. How can i remove the bulb for the third light? does anyone knows?
You can actually pull it out by popping the trunk and looking directly under the third brake light

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did. But i can only unplug the power supply. Cant see no bulb. i'v take a good looka at it again tomorrow.

·
That's Doctor
231 Posts
Yeah, a relay is the easiest way to get a light to flash. We always referred to the flasher relay simply as the flasher. Glad you figured it out.

·
5,036 Posts
I did. But i can only unplug the power supply. Cant see no bulb. i'v take a good looka at it again tomorrow.
Oh crap I forgot that it's just a power supply. I remember sticking a screw driver into one of the holes to push the tab over. The third brake light is attached by two tabs. I went through the trunk to do it but since I broke the tabs, I don't know how to do it any more, haha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks huludicidal.

Oh? Then i need to be alot becareful that way. I'l take a look again now.

Do anyone of you guys ever changed your rear absorbers?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh crap I forgot that it's just a power supply. I remember sticking a screw driver into one of the holes to push the tab over. The third brake light is attached by two tabs. I went through the trunk to do it but since I broke the tabs, I don't know how to do it any more, haha.
After you unplug the power supply, just twist the bulb base slightly to the left and it will come out

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My signal is now blinking. But..... its blinking too fast. sigh. what else can it be again this time.... =.='''

·
5,036 Posts
When mine was blinking fast, it was because a bulb burnt out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yesterday i visited a workshop. The guy help me take a look at all the bulb but its totally fine. He recommended wiring check tho. I need to go get it done soon. Spend on it again.... sigh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts