Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
JTuned
442 Posts
if you plan on going with full accord stuff, the all-weather OEM floor-mats off an 03-07 accord sedan will work with the TSX as well. they will say "Accord" on them.

car is looking good...i wish i could rock the front grill, but i'd have to buy the jdm front bumper in order to do so :(

·
JTuned
442 Posts
Thanks! Good to know! I thought you only have to get the top radiator support? It's sold that way at HeelToe.
for 06-08 i believe the grill will fit without any modification aside from the radiator cover.

My buddy and I made an "official release" video for the Facebook release. Long story short, I had a bunch of people confused as to what car I was getting (STi wagon, truck, Mustang, etc.). I took photos of almost every car imagined and posted it up as if I was getting it...lol. So here is the video my friend did...

The Unicorn
dope video!! your car looks great with all the little add-ons. i'm really diggin' the Spoon duracon knob!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.