Acura TSX Forum banner
41 - 60 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
A lot of changes coming soon. Got my moneys right for wheels. Ingalls rear lower camber kit ordered. Coilovers going on once the weather cooperates. Going to drop off a valve cover for powder coating today. I will provide pictures once it's complete. My progress is slow but it's the best I can do with the budget and time I have.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Come on man! Don't be like that...lol! Element of surprise. Pics will come on day of delivery.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Yeah to a degree. It really requires concentrating on that area to really notice it. Being that you are OCD, it may bug you more than myself. In my opinion, if you didn't know it was there to begin with, you won't be able to tell. It doesn't affect my day to day...lol.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
They finally arrived....

Better photos to follow once the weather cooperates. These were taken with my phone.

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
Not sure what wheels you are referencing. These were one of my two favorite wheels. I went with what I thought looked best and was easily attainable.
My apologies... by "x9" I meant like 17"x9" with regard to the size... 9" wide...

Based upon the wheel's face, I can tell they are 8.5" wide or less

I'm looking to get the same wheel, RPF1, in a 17x9 but in silver though. SBC is great though.

41 - 60 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.