Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone watched it?

i thought it was an great movie.... for me personally if thye used the trailer
song in their movie would have done it a little more for me

but still awesome movie nonetheless

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I saw Sin City over the weekend....and it was rather interesting, though I wish it was sll in color, though some parts were in color. I felt it was hard to follow and kinda violent. Overall, an interesting movie even though I never read the comics its based on.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agent_Chen said:
I saw Sin City over the weekend....and it was rather interesting, though I wish it was sll in color, though some parts were in color. I felt it was hard to follow and kinda violent. Overall, an interesting movie even though I never read the comics its based on.

yeah, take a look at the comic
then u'll see why it was filmed the way it was filmed

how true it was to the comic book :D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Never Saw the Comic, But enjoyed the Movie alot, and w/ the exception of yellow bastard (allthough I guess thats the way it is in the comics) I loved the way it was in black and white, with little traces of color here and there, thought that was awesome... Personally I really Enjoyed the movie...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw the movie and it was awesome... I really like the coloring and the voice-overs, I thought it really adds to the movie. Two of the main characters were bad @ss, except that dork with the red shoes. Anyways, I can't wait to get my hands on one of them Nancy figures ;o)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I'm still trying to find some time to see this movie...

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I probably will not see the movie since my illustrious better half doesn't like violence all that well.

·
3,913 Posts
I liked it, visually stunning. Would be very interesting to get the DVD when it comes out and listen to all the commentary. Nearly all the scenes were filmed against a green screen and the backgrounds were digitally inserted.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Just saw the movie...Robert Rodrigue is awesome. It's a very stylish movie and definitely a must see!

After seeing this movie I have the following announcement:

I, Kanon23, officially declare Jessica Marie Alba as my lawfully wedded wife, and I, Kanon23, solely have the authority to perform sexual acts with her with any method I see fit.

In layman's terms:

This piece of ass is mine! So back off and fxxk off! :king:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts