Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Faid said:
Does anyone know if their are any single exhaust out for TSX??
look for 5Zigen, Spoon N1 & Power House Amuse
They all made for CL7, modification may need
Better ask Noel

·
Registered
283 Posts
Think Tanabe has a single exhaust as well.
Should require no modifications. The Fujitsubo exhaust requires no mods and it's built for the CL7 as well.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
There are few available applications for the CL9 at this stage.

- Feels' Honda Twin Cam N1
- Spoon N1
- 5Zigen Power Evolution N1
- Amuse R1 Titan

The CL7 catback and CL9 catback is compatible, no modifications required to be fitted. Straight bolt-on, plug and play.

·
Sleeperus-Maximus
164 Posts
good call on the single exhaust BTW. dual are only good for 6 8 and more cyl cars. On a 4 banger, its a waste. On top of that, its just adds more weight, DECREASING performance. Plus it costs more to boot.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Spoon N1 would be nice...they even have the Spoon manifold too...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Out of all those mention above which one is the best??
i dont want something too loud that u can hear 2 blocks away

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Your question just contradicted your entire statement of "best" ... All of the above are noisy and can be heard 5 blocks away, let alone 2 if you're in WOT VTEC. These are designed for off-road/track competition use instead of public road use.

The best out of the lot would no doubt be the Amuse R1 Titan topping construct quality, finish, strength, performance and weight. With the least amount of weight thanks to a full titanium construction, producing the most power being the most well designed system for power output along with the lack of resonators which undoubtly produces the highest dB sound output. All that matched with being the benchmark leader of being the best for JDM performance/racing exhaust systems.

·
Sleeperus-Maximus
164 Posts
look into the RS*R exmag exhaust. not sure if they make it for the TSX but if they do it will meet all your needs. SUPER quiet, single pipe/exit, and it flows verywell. In fact I have one my self ;)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
There is no RS*R application for the CL7/9. So that's back to square one with the list of choices above.

·
Sleeperus-Maximus
164 Posts
you can always build your own. an ES oval muffler is very quiet, and you can order 2.5" pipe from kteller.com with a 22" preresonator. all of that + a high flow cat should make it pretty quiet.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
The exact configuration is 4-2-1-2 ... So yes, it's an asthetic bias setup instead of real performance.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Noel said:
The exact configuration is 4-2-1-2 ... So yes, it's an asthetic bias setup instead of real performance.
Good to know...thanks Noel. Mind explaining the 4-2-1-2 numbers and what that means?

G

·
Correct me if I am Wrong!!
4-2-1-2
4 means four pipes
2 mean into 2 cambers
1 mean it has one outlet to the exhasts??
and the last 2 is the exhaust pipes?? (tips)
I think that what it means. Dont flame me for this!! LOL

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Jdm_Tsx39157 said:
Correct me if I am Wrong!!
4-2-1-2
4 means four pipes
2 mean into 2 cambers
1 mean it has one outlet to the exhasts??
and the last 2 is the exhaust pipes?? (tips)
I think that what it means. Dont flame me for this!! LOL
cool...thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts