Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have had experience installing the skunk 2 font camber arms, can you give me quick diy notes on how to do so? Would I have to take the whole suspension assembly off to reach them and such? Or could I just work on it without messing with the suspension itself. How do you adjust the camber?

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
You'll be taking the front shock assemblies out - this is unavoidable, and you'll definitely want to do an alignment after the install to correct changes in toe. The toughest part in my opinion was separating the ball joint on each side.. unless you're ok with tearing up the OEM ball joints, you'll want to rent or borrow a separator.

Adjusting the camber involves loosening and tightening four hex bolts on the under-side of the control arm, pictured here.

When I installed them, I set them a few millimeters shorter than the OEM ones.. I barely added additional negative camber. After just completing a road racing event, I need to dial in more negative camber on my front wheels since the outside edges of the tires are showing excessive wear when compared to the inside of the tires.

I've got a suspension just waiting to be installed, so I'll be dealing with these adjustments again in the near future, but overall, I'm still pleased with the camber kit. I just hope the hex bolts hold up when I go to loosen them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts