Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Interesting. Never got into the elder scroll games. What console do you play on? pc?

Might start playing wow again since i'm graduating and i'll have a ton of free time until i find a job

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
im with you tsxtasy, loved morrowind and oblivion. I'm definitely excited about skyrim. Look up Elder Scrolls Arena, its the first game, its interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha arena looks pretty funny. definitely old school.

I'm redecorating my room this summer, and looking at buying a 59" plasma. The thought of playing skyrim on a big TV like that makes me even more excited for skyrim haha. Oblivion was stunning graphically, and I'm sure they will improve skyrim. I'm hoping they make it a 2 disk thing like Forza 3, where you download data to your hard drive, and then have the game disc.

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
I've played it a bit now, and it is a lot of fun. I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this game, and it has a lot of playability. I could easily make 3-4 characters and have as much fun each time.
I've been waiting for this game for a while. Oblivion was great, as was Morrowind. I think I'll be heading to Best Buy this weekend!

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Ive barely slept since thursday night. The game is amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ive barely slept since thursday night. The game is amazing.
Haha what race did you pick?
Have you gotten a horse yet? I bought one and kind of regret it :laugh:
Can't wait to try this. They say there's well over 100 hours of game play.
I've heard there's over 300 hours of game play, and I'd believe it. There's just so much to do in this game.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Game looks crazy! I prefer 3rd person though.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Haha what race did you pick?
Have you gotten a horse yet? I bought one and kind of regret it :laugh:

I've heard there's over 300 hours of game play, and I'd believe it. There's just so much to do in this game.
Dark Elf, mage warrior type. You?

Yeah I bought a horse and its helped a bit because I never do the story line until last, Im doing the thieves guild story first, the legion, then brotherhood, and so on and so forth.

Anyone found an invisibility spell yet?

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Game looks crazy! I prefer 3rd person though.
You can switch to third person view.

(No Spoilers, dont worry) Also, Anyone who does the thieves guild story, buy a horse. It makes traveling a lot easier. And trust me, you will be doing a lot of traveling. Of course, if you have already been to a location, you can just fast travel. I have to skip dungeons and such because I haven't been to enough cities to sell loot. Which, is a bit of a hassle now due to the new merchant setup. Each shop only has so much money, so you can't just sell everything and be on your way.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dark Elf, mage warrior type. You?

Yeah I bought a horse and its helped a bit because I never do the story line until last, Im doing the thieves guild story first, the legion, then brotherhood, and so on and so forth.

Anyone found an invisibility spell yet?
Same :p one handed weapons and destruction spells.

My horse got me killed. :squint: I got off my horse to go grab something, and it runs over and starts a fight with a giant. Needless to say I tried to go save my horse and got destroyed by multiple giants and mammoths. :laugh:

I haven't found a spell, but I found an invisibility potion.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Damn Nordic horses, writin check their ass can't cash.

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
I didn't get a chance to pick up the game this weekend. I finally get the chance after work tomorrow!

So far, I will not be buying a horse right away :laugh:

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
I dont plan to stop and fight if Im on the horse. Just use it for straight transportation.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts