Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up an '11 tsx (300 miles on it now-originally 60) and I noticed, more so on harder braking, that there is a very slight vibration in a quick pulsating rythem. I don't know if the rotors are warped or if it's an abs thing. I hear no noise or squeeks. It's more noticable on long braking and braking on a downhill slope. Is this normal? or should I have the dealer check it out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. That's what I figured but wasn't sure if it was an abs thing. Wierd thing is if I brake lightly, it's hardly noticable. when I brake with more pressure and longer there is a very slight rumble but not to the point where it vibrates the steering wheel or pedals. Usually worse when I start driving and after 10-15mins of driving it diminishes but still there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm about to install my third set of rotors on the rear of my '09 (~45k miles). Seems to be a weak link in this car. It came out with bad pads that were replaced under a recall/lawsuit thing last year. One of very few weaknesses with the car. Expensive though, I seem to be paying ~$600/yr on brakes/pads and I only so about 8k/yr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts