Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few shots of my ride. Decided to test my photography and HDR skills too. enjoy! :thumbsup: thanks for looking!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car, but I think you are overdoing your HDR.
Thanks, and yeah it was my first attempt at it, still getting the hang of it. I think i got too excited with the whole surreal look. :tomato:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the some of the shots, unmolested.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I really really really like the unmolested version. It was hard looking at the HDR version.

Nice bokeh shot on the third picture

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really really really like the unmolested version. It was hard looking at the HDR version.

Thanks, i appreciate it. I love bokeh but is hard to do with cars, or at least i havent found a way to do bokeh with the whole car in focus and everything else out of focus, just small sections of the car. Maybe need a better lens. Those were all shot with a 70-300 lens, but i do have a 35mm 1.8 which does awsome bokeh, just not bokeh on the car because its too big.

·
Registered
341 Posts

I have to agree on this one...

Plus, to do proper HDR, you need multiple exposure shots.. Single exposure post process usually never yield nice results..

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
haha not a fan of the HDR either :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts