Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2011 TSX Wagon. I have occasionally smelled fuel in the cabin. I have been trying to pin point common times or temps but it seems to be random. Any ideas?

·
Banned
18 Posts
lol, once I took a loan for a car and a week later my car was broken due to a car accident, so I still pay my loan and cry due to the fact that I didn't even had time to insure it

·
Banned
21 Posts
lol, once I took a loan for a car and a week later my car was broken due to a car accident, so I still pay my loan and cry due to the fact that I didn't even have time to insure it
Well, you are not the only one who passed through this. There are a lot of luck challengers that invest money in something and don't protect their investment. It's bad when this happens with the money you own, but when it happens to the money you borrowed - it's a disaster. No matter how you use the money - protect them, you'll pay a little bit more but at least they'll be secured. When I took a loan from Lånemegleren.no and invested the money into the house, I had my house insured for reparation. The Avar people sometimes lose more than the gold diggers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts