Acura TSX Forum banner

So Cal Meet

4K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  leandy22 
#1 ·
yO i was just wondering has anyone done a so cal meet yet? i have had my car for a few months already but haven't done jack to it.... but i was wondering how other ppl do their cars...???

Yes i am new to the forum hahahha..... i have a legend too so i was at the forum before... hahhahha...

if anyone ever sets up a so cal meet let me know... i'm is LA 323....

#4 ·
yeah i am really interested in seeing some nice tsx's... this is my daily so i don't do much to it... I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN AIR FRESHENER!!! ahhahah... well yeah if you guys are down and a few other ppl.... someone set up and date, place and time and we will do it... just a simple meet.

where we can meet up and talk about our cars hahahhah... thx for the welcome to the site hahahha .... this site is alot better than the leGend site...

#7 ·
I am down for a meet on June 4th, if possible since I will be in LA/OC that weekend since I'll be returning from Taiwan, but I'll be driving a rental car though....my TSX won't be with me.

#11 ·
I dont arrive in La until the 6th of June so I will probably just miss you guys, not sure if I am going to cannonball run the TSX across the states...or have it shipped there.....Honda has offered to ship it via truck since the Marysville OH plant is just north of my parents house.......either way I will be in SoCal with the TSX and will be looking forward to a meet.

#12 ·
does someone have the link to the june 4th meet.... or what not.... if my tsx is not up to it... is it okay if i bring my other car....... hahhah does anyone even care? hahah i just want to see how you guys do your tsx's..

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Heres info on the June 4th meet...

DATE & TIME : JUNE 4 2005 , 4:00 P.M.

13775 MAGNOLIA AVE
CHINO CA 91710

FOOD AND DRINKS will be provide but you can bring your own.

PRODUCTS TO VIEW : ACE ALLOY WHEELS , DECORSA WHEELS , RAZE WHEELS , RECARO SEATS , FUJITSUBO EXHAUST , AND MORE TO BE ADDED. SEE the facility , show cars , models , get free handouts. lots of fun gaurranted.

from that forum -
updated list :
PROJECTSX
KAIKAI114
COBALTFORGE
DJDZ
NopiGirl
SunnyG
AlterZgo
ccarbajal08
drkangel348

tentative :
BlackTSXer
justsomeboi
jlukja

#18 ·
justsomeboi said:
If your a tsx owner... then im sure ur definatly welcome to a tsx meet no matter who hosts it. Besides... the more TSXs the better!
I'll be in LA that weekend, but I think I'll skip this meet, even though I'll be in the vicinity of that meet. I got other things to do. :rollsmile

#20 ·
no one lives in Vegas???

I am the only one here, only taiwanese..........ai ya!

#24 ·
koo kooo.... so who's down to go... imma try my best to make it... hey project what is this "meet" for beside a tsx meet or is it just a tsx meet with free food ahhahhaha.... just curious... i think i member you saying something about have companie's and stuff there...

wiL thx

#25 ·
it is an open house for ace alloy wheel and i talked to the manager over there and taught it would be a great idea to have a meet at the same time and place so there will be some manufactures there and food and drinks and a tsx meet with models of course. its should be great and dont forget free give a ways. also you can see products like fujitsubo exhaust , recaro seats , injen , voltland suspension , and more.

#26 ·
i am leaving LA june 4th around noon time......back to Vegas........gonna miss it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.