Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone looking foward to the help I can give and get from this community. So with the good stuff....I just picked my 2008 tsx nighthawk black pearl with black leather interior on friday 8/30/13 and so far I love the car it only has 70k on it which isn't bad paint is in great condition no accidents. Only thing is I need a key to unlock the glove box the dealer didn't have it and they only gave me one key and key fob any help on how to get that taken care of?

·
Registered
38 Posts
it appears that they gave you a valet key + fob... weird..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea I just found that out today its a valet key, its grey but it has the key fob so I'm going to order a key from ebay and have acura redo that key as a master key for me also maybe this right here as well http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=360732790491
wow that's all the way from Taiwan? plus it don't look like OEM. try this link. It's a link to a keyfob but when I inquired from them, they also sell blank keys.
OUCG8D-387H-A ACURA Factory G8D-387H-A OEM KEY FOB Keyless Entry Car Remote

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you, yea I checked out the site but didnt find any blank keys is the factory key black with a chrome acura logo or just all black?
The blank keys don't show on their website but I was in contact with them through their Google+ account and their reply was that they can sell you blanks as well, but you need to have a locksmith cut it for you. The factory is black with chrome acura.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.