Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you boyz and girlz doing? How's the weather up there? Anything interesting over the weekend?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
weahter is really weird...
vacouver ain't big...
we got snow, hail, rain all over the greater vancouver area.. and richmond only place
had sun shine...

me waiting for snowboarding season to begin hehe

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snow!!??!! Allready??

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Toronto's fine....been raining all week last week. Bit a bit chilly as well lately (8-11 degrees Celcius) but should get warmer next few days (15 degrees).

No snow yet!

Oh yah..picked up my PWP 04 last thurs and just driving around everywhere to break-in the engine !! ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome...still haven't been to toronto...yet. Really want to catch a Leaf's game..if they every play again :(

Congrats on your purchase!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have seen a couple of Vancouver Giants games myself. They're pretty entertaining for a bunch of teenagers (I'm not knocking them).

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
DVS8 said:
I have seen a couple of Vancouver Giants games myself. They're pretty entertaining for a bunch of teenagers (I'm not knocking them).
I was up in Seattle a couple of years back, and made it to a Seattle Thunderbirds game vs. Calgary (Hitman), and it was a great time :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Zigen said:
weather not very good today either...strong wind and raining...
There is a big storm that will hit here tomorrow, and we should even get snow in our local mountains.
Joker - who can't wait :D

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Joker said:
There is a big storm that will hit here tomorrow, and we should even get snow in our local mountains.
Joker - who can't wait :D
that will be good 4 u...i remember u said u like driving in the rain!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Zigen said:
that will be good 4 u...i remember u said u like driving in the rain!
Yes, I love rain period. So far this looks like it might be a wet winter for us, which we very much need.
Not to mention it will be great to get the ski/snowboard season started early :nod:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
News just said we should get 5"-10" of snow in the local mountains from this storm :woot:
Joker - who forgot this thread is about Canada :slap:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts