Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and they came with this:

I am so happy to say I am a new TSX owner. She is a 2012 TSX SE, Milano Red (obviously) AT (acceptable) with 9 miles on her. I hunted for a manual transmission in silver moon for quite some time, decided to buy used to get the Manual Transmission, and then I found her. She hasn't told me her name yet, but she'll warm up to me. She was a showroom car, also in one of their auto shows - she's a model!

I come from a 2008 Accord EX-L V6 sedan. She was a big fat cow, but gorgeous. I bought her July 30, 2011 with 28k and traded her in July 1, 2012 with 44.8k. She handled horribly and had poor get up and go due to her weight problem, even with her 6 cyls. Before her, I had: a 95 Jetta (MT), super fun to drive but a lot of work to maintain; a 2004 RSX MT (awesome fun)... I have also owned a 99 GMC Sierra (AT), a 95 Cabrio (great fun with her top off), a 1985 Accord (MT), a 1989 Mazda 626 (AT), and a 1971 Chevy Nova (AT, my first car). Ok, more than you guys probably care to know! Sorry!

I am so happy to be back in the Honda/Acura family. I know she will be with me for a long time to come. I love modifying my car to make the individual and unique... but besides Tint, debadging, and an LED license plate, I can't think of a thing I would change. (maybe this will go away after a while, it normally does)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congrats man! Got a MR myself beautiful color, but trust me wax often. Protect her skin and she'll protect you.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Congrats on your pickup, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Awesome new TSX

I see you had a 1995 Jetta,I have previously owned 4 Jettas,and really loved them,but the TSX is far superior as far as build quality,reliability,and finish go.

You will LOVE the new adition,4 sure.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you everyone! it is hard to explain to people how perfect this car is, but I honestly love everything right now, of course she only has 145 miles...
the only things i can think of are adding tint, yellow fogs, led license plate probably, and I would love some hood shocks - my accord had them... why not an Acura??
she goes in on Saturday for IBEX. does anyone have that? is it worth it or a big rouse?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts