Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How bout the TSX? I really like my car...it's a great car... Want to talk about your TSX? I think we should talk about TSX's... :nod:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
How bout the TSX? I really like my car...it's a great car... Want to talk about your TSX? I think we should talk about TSX's... :nod:
Yeah, a break from politics. Love my TSX, but hate the rattles in the doors and/or windows. Bringing it in again tomorrow, as a matter of fact, to have it checked again. Great, another day being a crap Sunfire or other courtesy car...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awe man...rattles... :laugh:

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
I get damn rattles too!:hmmph: It only rattles in my passenger side door when the music is up kinda loud. But hey, Im lucky enough to even have a TSX so no more complaining about it for me! Only thing i think should be different for the tsx is the center dash lighting. I wish there was a knob to adjust lighting of the center dash where the cd player is and ac panel is when the cars driving lights are off. Just my .02 cents

·
Registered
333 Posts
What about Euro's? Hmmmm ? I love my Euro too, it is by far the best car I have ever owned :bowdown:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thorn2004 said:
What about Euro's? Hmmmm ? I love my Euro too, it is by far the best car I have ever owned :bowdown:
oh yes of course!!!

:slap: me for forgetting...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
TSX 'R' US said:
oh yes of course!!!
:slap: me for forgetting...
I changed the thread title for those who own the Accord Euro as well.;)

I love my TSX too, but I don't really like the rattles in the doors, dashboard, and windows.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Agent_Chen said:
I changed the thread title for those who own the Accord Euro as well.;)
I got pwn3d by the thread title edit :laugh:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
I got pwn3d by the thread title edit :laugh:
Yeah, you forgot the Accord Euro owners on here, after all, they do drive same cars as we do.:)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agent_Chen said:
Yeah, you forgot the Accord Euro owners on here, after all, they do drive same cars as we do.:)
I know...it's been a long weekend... :slap: <-- me

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Had my mil iin town the last 4 days, along with other things. just not enough time on the mac.. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts