Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha. does anybody know a good alignment shop that won't over charge my ass? i need to align my car bad.. it's been drifting the right for like 8 months.. lol and i've just sucked it up but now its starting to annoy me. lmk felluhz thanks

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
come down here and i can get you a alignment for 30-40 bucks... my friend works at a place and its under..the...table...

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
The firestone in west cov where im at, lifetime is where its at! I can take my car in once a week if I wanted to and they dont care. Service is great, I only deal with billy.

·
hangry
104 Posts
The firestone in west cov where im at, lifetime is where its at! I can take my car in once a week if I wanted to and they dont care. Service is great, I only deal with billy.
address to this firestone? how much is it for the lifetime alignment? i wouldn't mind driving out to that particular firestone for alignments if they constantly do a good job.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
1,204 Posts
+1 for JC Autohouse in Temple City

Cyrus is a stand-up guy that knows what he's doing and doesn't charge an arm and a leg

·
Registered
323 Posts
now thats legit! ill do that any day haha let us know where this spot is at.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts