Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
smokeyboi
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting transfers to South Carolina this month and it's definitely going to be different living outside of California. I've never been on the east coast, but being in the military I've worked with many people that hail from all areas of the south. Looking forward to finally being to easily drive up and explore all the places I wanted to travel to like florida and NYC but never had the means too. Was wondering what's the car scene like, and what are all the meets or how frequently they occur. Hope to make new friends in my future endeavors.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm getting transfers to South Carolina this month and it's definitely going to be different living outside of California. I've never been on the east coast, but being in the military I've worked with many people that hail from all areas of the south. Looking forward to finally being to easily drive up and explore all the places I wanted to travel to like florida and NYC but never had the means too. Was wondering what's the car scene like, and what are all the meets or how frequently they occur. Hope to make new friends in my future endeavors.
Im in South Florida, i know the whole car scene down here so if you give me a holler ill make sure to show you around down here!:wavey:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Beaufort to MIA is like 8hr. Savannah has weekly meets. Beaufort has meets every now and then. Then you have Atlanta that's 4hrs away and you have import alliance, moping, and import show off. Myrtle beach has bike week and lots of snow bunnies. But they're isn't shit to do to in Beaufort but fish.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah the Beaufort scene, no such thing. grew up there and it's pitiful. ATL has a great scene, Charleston has somewhat of scene, just a few hours north of Beaufort. Hilton Head might but doubt it. Savannah is a big a military town so modded cars are all around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.