Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Socal: Weapon R Headers w/ Magnaflow Cat

2K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  mclovintsx 
#1 ·
I'm putting this up ahead of time as I have not taken it off the car yet. I am selling my weapon R headers with a magnaflow cat welded on used for less than 10k miles. I will provide what is necessary: L pipe, defouler, and cel eliminator (extra). Gaskets included.
Gains: I noticed a difference from stock and pulls quicker. Do not have numbers but this header does provide great gains as seen in other threads
Smell: no smell/cat
Noise: Did not make my car that much louder. It is hardly noticeable under 3k unless you drive like a ricer lol

Price: $400
Prefer picked up 626/909
shipped: will take inquiries but locals have priority

Pictures, will be provided after I take them off. I can have people vouch for me if necessary lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update: 12/26/12
headers taken off and will include all things necessary

See less See more
#5 ·
The cel eliminator, is it just an extension for the o2 sensor? That seems to be what I need. If you're willing to sell, let me know! Glws! I have these headers but no cat, and you can definitely feel the difference when you put the pedal down. Worth the buy!

#6 ·
sorry I'm keeping everything together. bump! perfect for someone who doesn't want to run catless! Will be taking them off this weekend. My exhaust might be up for sale as well but I will see how that goes. Greddy Evo2's. Discontinued!

#10 ·
dont think it'll go on stock cat. for the 49 states beside CA, aftermarket cats are legal I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. I decided to run an aftermarket cat since CA is strict and having one is better than not having anything while keeping most of the gains in tact. If anything, I think you can bolt on the stock cover on for visual haha

#11 ·
starting January 1, 2013 California no longer requires tailpipe emission tests for vehicles made over year 2000 and up. So you can just run a header and a straight pipe without any issues by next month

#13 ·
if this is true, ill be a happy man. and no, its doesnt bolt up to stock cat. it has a two bolt flange, stock has a three. thats the reason weapon r made it a package deal with the straight pipe. where did you get the cel eliminator or did you make it? LMK please! GLWS! really surprised nobody has purchased this yet. when i was on the market, they flew!

#24 ·
How much shipped to NY city ?
Will this fit fine a stock exhaust ?
Does it contain everything to fit ? (Gaskets and other parts needed, defouler, CEL eliminator).
How did the test pipe and cat worked for you ? Why are you selling it?

#27 ·
Hi,

Your PM box is full.

I want to ship the headers and cat to my friend from NY, he will bring them to me (I'm from Europe, Bucharest).

Zip code in New York 11104

I can pay with my PayPal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.