Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I never thought I would be doing this... but I'm looking to sell my 2005 Acura TSX in Carbon Grey Pearl 6 speed manual transmision with OEM Acura Navigation. Current mileage is 168,890km

I am the second owner, originally purchased from Downtown Acura in April of 2008 with 71,000km. This vehicle has been my daily driver, and never tracked. The car has been very well maintained. Oil change done every 5,000km and all maintenance and service done by Chi from 360 Auto.

The following is what comes with the car:

- OEM Aspec kit (front and rear lip, side skirts)
- Authentic front Mugen grill
- Authentic Mugen window visors
- AP2 exhaust tips
- Work Emotion CR-Kai bronze rims 18" (will double check the off-set) wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 tires (tread still good for 2 more seasons)
- Work lug nuts
- 35% window tint all around

- Acura Aspec suspension
- Hondata ECU reflash
- Comptech icebox
- UR pulleys
- P2R throttle body spacer
- Progress rear sway bar
- Ingalls rear camber kit

- Optima red top battery
- USA-spec with iPod and Aux
- blue ambient footwell lighting
- white led interior light
- white led license plate light
- OEM all weather rubber floor mats and truck tray
- Strut King pedals
- TL switchblade key

Front and rear wheel bearings, along with rear pads and rotors were replaced last year in September, service done by 360 Auto of course. Will also throw in a set of 16" winter tires (Hankook iPike) and steelies. Used for 2 seasons and still have lots of tread.

I'm located in Toronto, my asking price is $10,500 or a reasonable offer. I can safety and e-test for an additional cost or sell it as is, either way it will past safety with no problems. Please do not low-ball or your PM/email will be ignored.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts