Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow TSX club members,
It is time for me to part with my beloved TSX. As much as I would love to continue driving a manual car, which is sadly a dying breed, practicality doused any chance of me keeping this car.
I am the second owner of this car. Carfax shows 4 owners due to this car being rented or leased at first, then lessor decided to buy it before letting me outright buy it from the him.
Car is in Fremont California.
"The Acura TXS is A well-rounded package providing a good mix of performance, sportiness, and luxurious amenities, It is agile and adequately roomy. The powertrain is very smooth and the four-cylinder engine provides good fuel economy."
- Consumer Reports
I have never raced this car. Some add-ons I did:
Upgraded to Koni Yellow Shocks. I thought of using lowering springs and installing RCK to it but it never got to fruition.
Installed ISimple Gateway to hook up my Iphone as a source of music.
Installed backup camera (Thanks TSXClub forum for the DIY).
Rexing DashCam
Injen Short Ram Intake
Momo Cobra Leather Shift Knob
Blue Underdash LED lights that is hooked to the door lights (thanks again TSX Club forum)
Kicker 300.4 Amp with Audio Control L6i Line Audio Converter
Michellin Primera Tires (Still New)
Fumoto Oil Drain Valve (for those easy oil change work)
Interior Lights upgraded to bright white LEDs.
Kenwood Subwoofer KSC-SW11

Clutch replaced at 135K miles. AC is cold. No rips on the leather seats. I weigh less than 150lbs so that probably helped the seats to last.
No recalls on this car.

This is the CL9 Legendary Vtec Honda Engine.

Reluctant to let this baby go but good for the new owner who will be getting one heck of a car. This is the rare 6MT w/ Nav.
Thanks for looking!

JCS_6172.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great looking car. Would highly recommend posting on TSX Facebook groups. 6MT white with black interior is very rare combo and should sell quickly on Facebook.
As someone else with a white on black 6MT 2007 TSX who is considering selling it ... (nobody else in my family can or is willing to drive it...)

...what FB group(s) are you talking about?

·
Registered
334 Posts
As someone else with a white on black 6MT 2007 TSX who is considering selling it ... (nobody else in my family can or is willing to drive it...)

These are the TSX groups that I frequent, but you can likely search for groups that’s more local to your area. There are occasional posts for people looking for 6MT TSX’s on these pages.

Acura TSX Parts for Buy/Sell/Trade
Acura TSX Owners
TSX Owners San Diego/LA/OC
Acura TSX Nation
Acura TSX Tuning Club
TSX Marketplace CL9/CU2
SoCal TSX

·
Registered
5 Posts

Sent you a message. I'd be interested in buying your TSX, or trading for a 2011 TSX wagon. Have cash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts