Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
J.C. N.J.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my TSX now im selling some aftermarkets i purchased all less than i year. selling brand new never used Hideaway license plate kit for baught it for 60 selling it for $50 obo. selling My honda JDM Grille purchased for $630 selling it for $400 obo. also selling Buddy Club N+ purchase them for 1200 selliing them for $800. lastly i have some 18" Work Emotion CR-kai Bronze with tires purchased for 1200 but because i have a bent thats fixable wil let go for 800 with tires. not in no rush have items in a garage. if you want pics of the bent rim just text me or call if interested i rather receive text at 862-232-2407 my name is Randy

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Guys, I will DEFINITELY vouch for Ruandy. I actually installed the Buddy Clubs on his car. Great person to deal with, NO BS. When I was in the market for my TSX, I actually met him by stopping to talk to him when I used to see him driving throughout town. That's how I got my ideas for EuroR grill, etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Buddy Club N+ purchase them for 1200 selliing them for $800
No you didn't, I bought them brand new and sold them to you in July for $800. Don't try to fool these people.

Guys, I will DEFINITELY vouch for Ruandy. I actually installed the Buddy Clubs on his car. Great person to deal with, NO BS. When I was in the market for my TSX, I actually met him by stopping to talk to him when I used to see him driving throughout town. That's how I got my ideas for EuroR grill, etc.
You sure?

how many miles on coils ??
They had 3k when I sold them to him

I really hate when people lie about what they're selling to make quick cash off someone.

·
Registered
375 Posts
No you didn't, I bought them brand new and sold them to you in July for $800. Don't try to fool these people.

You sure?

They had 3k when I sold them to him

I really hate when people lie about what they're selling to make quick cash off someone.
Busted!

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
Perhaps u did install his coils so it's not a knock on u, but perhaps his coils weren't new.

Either way...rules are rules...to the OP:
Post ur pics with verification slip and no BS.

·
J.C. N.J.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Captain whatever your name is ... Now you want to respond I've been messaging you the whole time how your buddy club were horrible squeaking like crazy and had to buy new ones... So get out of the blog you're a scam kid....

·
J.C. N.J.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys sorry I haven't been on... To busy with my new G37.. Sold many only things left are my cr Kai and the new buddy clubs with less than 1000 miles... Captain_stock sold me one but in horrible condition was calling him no answer learned my lesson

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.