·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Car looks great man!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys. Yeah I bought these NT03's back in June and they've popped up a lot on a bunch of other TSX's. I must admit I'd probably like to sell them and get something else. Also just to freshen things up.

·
Triple Rollover Survivor
156 Posts
Nice looking piece, man. Tasteful, simple, clean. I like.

Also, I've been running searches on here and can't find a blasted thing. I like that lip wing. Where did you snag it and what's the full name on the product, if you would be so kind? I saw it referenced as FLP earlier in this thread, but search pulls exactly ziltch on that...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using AutoGuide App

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Very clean SSM! I'm in love with those wheels!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice looking piece, man. Tasteful, simple, clean. I like.

Also, I've been running searches on here and can't find a blasted thing. I like that lip wing. Where did you snag it and what's the full name on the product, if you would be so kind? I saw it referenced as FLP earlier in this thread, but search pulls exactly ziltch on that...

Thanks, I appreciate the good words! The spoiler is Fast Line Performance. I bought mine from Marcus at Heeltoe Automotive.

·
Triple Rollover Survivor
156 Posts
Ah... That's be why I couldn't pull it up in search... Thanks man! (^_^)b

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.