Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checkin Ebay just for kicks on what they sold. off ebaymotors.ca i found OBX headers and weapon-R intake

havnt seen these yet. just seein what you guys think

heres a link, and you can scroll to the bottom for OBX

·
Registered
30 Posts
link missing lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
be careful on Ebay... alot of people sell "OEM Style" parts or "Weapon R Style" for example. Usually that means its not really the Weapon R, or OEM, but its in the "style" of them. Kind of like the ECU upgrade that guarantees 25+ HP for like $29.95

Just buy the name brand stuff. And think before you bid, if the price is too low.. chances are there's a reason for it. However, I was able to get a nice exhaust system (comptech) for only $400 + shipping.

You can definitely save a buck or two. Just be careful...

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
tekn0mage said:
be careful on Ebay... alot of people sell "OEM Style" parts or "Weapon R Style" for example. Usually that means its not really the Weapon R, or OEM, but its in the "style" of them. Kind of like the ECU upgrade that guarantees 25+ HP for like $29.95

Just buy the name brand stuff. And think before you bid, if the price is too low.. chances are there's a reason for it. However, I was able to get a nice exhaust system (comptech) for only $400 + shipping.

You can definitely save a buck or two. Just be careful...
yea I pretty much gave up on ebay...there is only a few things that are safe to buy....CDs, DVDs etc. I would never buy very specific items.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Stay away from the cheap stuff, you get what you pay for. As for ebay, I think it is pretty safe as long as you pay attention to titles and descriptions as well as sellers feedbacks. I will not buy from anyone with less than a 99% positive rating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts