Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Took delivery of a SSM Accord Euro Lux. early August. My dad bought it for me (im 16 btw, and learning), and Ive driven it a lot more than he has . Just broken 2000km yesterday, but yet to take it in for the 1000km service

Here are some pics (btw, you don't need to sign up)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286019417&mode=invite

Hope you like it

ps. the dark green car is a Holden Calais (which i hate), which we traded in for the Euro. The other silver car is a Subaru Liberty RX (which i like), which is mums.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Welcome to the board, another down under member ... I'm sure you'd find this site a valuable part of your ownership experience than any other Honda boards.

:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
she's a beauty!! :thumbsup:

And welcome :wavey:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
welcome .. nice Accord Euro~

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club.:wavey:

Very nice Accord Euro, though I wish they offered the headllight washers here in the States.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yay Another Aussie :D I am telling you guys, us Aussies will take over this place yet ! ;) A young Aussie too, you are so lucky dude, only 16 and getting a Euro... I had to build my way up from a crappy 1984 Ford Laser to a Ford Festiva, then a Honda Civic untill finally my Arctic Blue Euro ! I am 29 and you are only 16, it must be nice to have parents who have enough money to fork out 40 grand for a new Honda for their kids :(

It is the old story folks, some have to slog their way through life earning meagre earnings and working long hours to get what they want.. others well they don't need too, I say if you are in the latter catorgorie then good on ya, half your luck !

Nice car btw, you realise you can get the ABP in the luxury now? Not that there is anything wrong with the silver, just that it is common, and the blue is SO nice, I get alot of compliments on the color :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts