Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the intersection of 49th and Victoria

buddy club rims, tinted windows, lowered, and a comptech exhaust

I saw that from Revscene.net...anyone know who he/she is?

My heart goes to him/her...
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
hope no one was hurt.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SAZABI said:
heard that the person is a "he" and he is probably ok.
poor tsx :(
Sounds like it's Faid's car...I hope I am wrong and we don't know that person from this forum...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also I learn that if I play those techno songs like Initial D somehow I drive faster than my "Lounge music collection" lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Kanon23 said:
also I learn that if I play those techno songs like Initial D somehow I drive faster than my "Lounge music collection" lol
:sprint:
initial D music is just amazing, i love to listen to it when im driving.....it just keeps u going
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bcmh said:
:sprint:
initial D music is just amazing, i love to listen to it when im driving.....it just keeps u going
so anyone has the songs from Stage 4? Still trying to find those...
 

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
Joined
·
13,780 Posts
Whoooooa! Initial D???

I thought I was the only one still watching that stuff!

SAZABI! Hook me up too! :)

(You're on auto-accept. Try not to send virii or worms to me, OK?) :)
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Revenent said:
Whoooooa! Initial D???

I thought I was the only one still watching that stuff!

SAZABI! Hook me up too! :)

(You're on auto-accept. Try not to send virii or worms to me, OK?) :)
I still watch doreamon if u want that too. hee hee....

what if I don't know if I got hit by virus or worms myself? :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Yes that is me...
That guy ran a red light and hit my front...
and i think my car is total...
any one wants to pick up a exhaust, if i can get it back or an intake??
 

·
(o'.')-o
Joined
·
318 Posts
Sorry about what happened.
Hope you didn`t suffer any Injuries...

Take care dude!
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Faid said:
Yes that is me...
That guy ran a red light and hit my front...
and i think my car is total...
any one wants to pick up a exhaust, if i can get it back or an intake??
ouch...hope you're ok..
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Faid said:
Yes that is me...
That guy ran a red light and hit my front...
and i think my car is total...
any one wants to pick up a exhaust, if i can get it back or an intake??
:( that's sad to hear faid.
are u ok?
I think ICBC should give u a new tsx if it is total... I bet u have the replacement coverage for the 1st year, isn't it?
 

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
Joined
·
13,780 Posts
Faid said:
Yes that is me...
That guy ran a red light and hit my front...
and i think my car is total...
any one wants to pick up a exhaust, if i can get it back or an intake??
Damn. Good luck dealing ICBC!

"Fortunately", the other guy's probably at 100% fault, so you don't really have to "do" anything.

(First quote is due to the fact that everybody gets hit for stupid drivers, second is for the gazillion tons of paperwork to go through.) :)
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top