FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
=[ damn.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
5hp for $230 is a good deal.

Most people spend way more than double that for an exhaust system that does not give you any gains.

So bang for buck, ya if its legit.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
With a turbo setup or supercharger this would yeild bigger gains. The RDX injectors have a better spray pattern than ours.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Wow bang-for-buck for sure! Damn, I wonder what the real-world HP numbers are on a stock or reflashed k-series?

Edit: I noticed it said 5hp but, I would like to see it on a dyno chart.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Has anyone done this? I'm interested in doing this mod if there is proof that is does increase HP by 5HP.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
^Do it and let us know maybe? I'm seriously thinking about it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Wouldn't you need some tuning to take advantage of these injector?

Btw, you can just buy Scion TC clips which are much cheaper instead of that harness.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
You'll need it to change it from 310cc to 410cc.
Site says plug'n'play for K-series, engine management needed for b/d/h etc. Someone with kpro needs to find out.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Site says plug'n'play for K-series, engine management needed for b/d/h etc. Someone with kpro needs to find out.
Yeah the harness is plug and play, but the ecu still needs to know that you're running 410cc injectors now so it can remap your fuel.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
You'll need it to change it from 310cc to 410cc.
Yea that's what I was thinking also. What about people with the reflash? Would this be of any benefit? But again, like you said, w/o any engine management, even the reflash will not be able to tell you are running larger injectors.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yeah throwing in the injectors without tuning, you'll just end up using more fuel and cause the engine to run richer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts