Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left my tsx in the Costco parking lot for 1 hour come back and have a huge scratch and door dent took my car to the body shop getting it fixed right now for $450 for the whole door..

Damn people gatta learn how to drive I cant belive this!

I seem to always get hit in parking lots
:(

And this was the first time I parked in the group with everyone park your cars far from the rest of the people to be safe!

will pick up my car in 2 days hope it looks like new.

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry man, people are really inconsiderate when it comes to other people things, especially cars, everyone laughs when i park like two mile away from the stor,movies etc.. but im just not willing to take the risk....ne ways hope it looks like brand new too...

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm a little PO'ed that the TSX doesn't come with side moldings and they're not even available as options from Acura. However, they are available for the Euro Accord!

One thing I have noticed is that w/o moldings, in tight spots, I can no longer open my door and rest it _carefully_ against the next car, since it would scratch both the edge of my door and the other car.

Therefore, park next to other cars w/o moldings, since they can't touch your car without damaging their own car as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
sorry to sound like an ass heer, but be thankfull you still have your car...unlike me.

but, dont get me wrong, i agree with you 110%! i would love to catch the *** who totalled my car! REALLY BAD!

good luck though man, and watch for costco & wal-mart! lol

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
damn that sucks.. this is why i fear getting a new car... :( it's gonna need babied like crazy

and i can control me but can't conrtol other stupid people :(

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
21_in_az said:
sorry to sound like an ass heer, but be thankfull you still have your car...unlike me.

but, dont get me wrong, i agree with you 110%! i would love to catch the *** who totalled my car! REALLY BAD!

good luck though man, and watch for costco & wal-mart! lol
Are you getting another car any time soon?

·
Registered
26 Posts
have to wait for the final word, and the fat insurance check.....but, eventually i will get a new car.

i kinda like this no car payment thing though! its nice!

:jump:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
21_in_az said:
have to wait for the final word, and the fat insurance check.....but, eventually i will get a new car.

i kinda like this no car payment thing though! its nice!

:jump:
another tsx or? is your insurance going to go up ? Here in NY at fault or not insurance goes up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ya, mine just went from $360 p/month to $418!

i have some speeding tickets.......

when i went from my si to the teaser, it only went up 17 dollars!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
tsxclub said:
Left my tsx in the Costco parking lot for 1 hour come back and have a huge scratch and door dent took my car to the body shop getting it fixed right now for $450 for the whole door..

Damn people gatta learn how to drive I cant belive this!

I seem to always get hit in parking lots
:(

And this was the first time I parked in the group with everyone park your cars far from the rest of the people to be safe!

will pick up my car in 2 days hope it looks like new.
Wow, I've really missed a lot of posts! Hey, we feel your pain!

Some time ago, a month after I bought my Ody and went to Costco for gas, some guy and his wife, pulled up to the pump in front of me and backed up into my front bumper as I'm standing there putting in gas (I felt the van move)!

When I walked around to the front to see what happened, he hadn't even bothered to pull away, he was still parked on my bumper! He just started to fill his van with gas as if nothing ever happened!

It almost came to blows when I asked him if he knew what planet he was on and he just blew me off. Then his wife came out and yelled at me to stop picking on him (any guesses as to what age group they were?) At that point I really lost it and the station attendant had to hold me back as I was just about to kick his tailgate in.

The problem is there are too many people driving who don't deserve to. Getting a driver's license is not a right, it's supposed to be earned!

Thanks, I think I feel better now :mad: ?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: someone hit my tsx in the door :(

hip said:
Wow, I've really missed a lot of posts! Hey, we feel your pain!

Some time ago, a month after I bought my Ody and went to Costco for gas, some guy and his wife, pulled up to the pump in front of me and backed up into my front bumper as I'm standing there putting in gas (I felt the van move)!

When I walked around to the front to see what happened, he hadn't even bothered to pull away, he was still parked on my bumper! He just started to fill his van with gas as if nothing ever happened!

It almost came to blows when I asked him if he knew what planet he was on and he just blew me off. Then his wife came out and yelled at me to stop picking on him (any guesses as to what age group they were?) At that point I really lost it and the station attendant had to hold me back as I was just about to kick his tailgate in.

The problem is there are too many people driving who don't deserve to. Getting a driver's license is not a right, it's supposed to be earned!

Thanks, I think I feel better now :mad: ?
Damn hit you and blamed you WOW! this one time few years back a guy hit me while coming out of his parking spot put a nice dent and scatch all over my bumper and told me "dont worry its ok just a small dent" I walked over to him and said "Small dent?" he said "yea not even worth waisting time over, If someome hit me like that I would just let it go aswell" I said " oh really.. walked to my trunk took out my bat smashed his front bumper and said "dont worry you just need a new bumper"

heh damn NY drivers just because they have an old car they want everyone to suffer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts