Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay !!! Long story short , I just came across this tsx and wondering what do you guys think about this deal ? And in case you asked , no I haven't got a chance to drive or look at the car in person yet because this car is in different state . Anyways , this car has 149k miles at the clock right now and the seller claim never had any accident before . He asking is for $7500 . If this is OK deal , what do I have to look when it comes to the test drive ? Also , I heard there were two recalls by Acura for 1) Power steering hose leaks 2) Electronic ......Corrosion ? Is this still applied if I buy this car ? And oh this is 6MT !!!

Every input will be appreciated !!!

Here are some photos ,

Thanks ,

Andy

·
Registered
247 Posts
Common issues:

-Clutch pedal bracket failure (squeeking/clicking noise when depressing clutch pedal)
-Vibrations due to faulty axles (usually starts around 55mph, a high frequency vibration/shuddering when the the accelerator pedal is applied).
-door lock actuator (these sometimes fail; the doors will not unlock with the key fob)
-Air conditioning issues (compressor failure, AC doesn't work)
-pulsating from the brakes

I should add that the 04's had slightly more issues than the newer ones. Still a better car than most, but not quite as good as the newer ones.

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the inputs guys ...I really appreciate it . I will try to offer him $6K then and hoping everything is still work as it should then I'll be the owner soon . I guess I'm too excited to drive 6Spd :) . Anyways , I plan to test out the car sometimes next weekend because the seller is out of town for this weekend so will update if anything ....And Oh if anyone wants to sell their car PM me ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.