Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Was Here Long Ago
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a TSX in my parking stall.

What a complete turnaround from 2 days ago!
I'm in the $35 000 performance sedan/coupe market and up until last night, I had practically made up my mind on a Subaru WRX. I've been getting ready to test drive the WRX and a number of other cars in the coming weeks and hadn't even thought of the TSX. At the auto show it was on a raised platform and roped off. I looked at it a bit and didn't think much of it. I can't stand it when they don't let you in the car!

Last night I stumble on the Acura website and BLAMO!...my eyes were opened wide by the TSX and its combination of performance and luxury at a great price. Then I hit a few of the auto journalists early reviews and now I'm really getting pumped. The interiror just looks fookin sweet and the gearshift sounds like a beauty, as well as the engine to boot. I'm going to go for a test drive soon...I'm really excited by this Euro-Accord in Acura trim.

Canucks are rocking tonight!

Be in touch soon y'all

·
Was Here Long Ago
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahahahaha!!!

This thread is still here! Hahaha!!

I've had my SSM TSX since June 25th and I love it baybee!!

WRX? ugh...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Soze, you nearly gave me a heart attack! :nervous:

What saved me was my fine cardiopulmonary status, gained from years of walking all those golf courses. :D

It was like, I see there's a post on this thread by Soze, and I click to it, and by mistake I got that 1st post, where it looks like he might get a WRX, and I thought that was what he just said.

Damn near died.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Soze, you're too much.

signed, a dead general :banned:

"If you knew Soze, like I know Soze......" :wiggle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts