Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All weekend I was contemplating if I should paint my calipers red even though it is abit ricey. But after seeing how white my calipers were compared to Cyde btw which I parked next to, I decided it had to be done. Right before I applied the paint I tired taking off that white coat one last time, but I guess it slowly baked itself onto the caliper, so I just sprayed it.
Only the front ones are done, it was to cold outside to be doing all four!

This is the final result.

On a side note, where can I get a JDM Honda Accord Euro R Front Grille w/Badge and the works locally or online. How much am I looking at? Or should I get my friend that’s going to Japan in a few weeks to pick one up for me and some other stuff.

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NeoChaser said:
i wana do mine black.
I wanted black to but my friend had extra red caliper paint so I used it. Hahah I should do the back ones black..OMG..that would be so ugly..

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
hahha i am going to paint it red too when i have time to make appointment paint my grill and m3 spoiler...

i think it looks nice, but kinda disagree on the ricey part :D
I wanna paint the center wheel cap red too, but not sure how i can do that nicely

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chocodai said:
hahha i am going to paint it red too when i have time to make appointment paint my grill and m3 spoiler...

i think it looks nice, but kinda disagree on the ricey part :D
I wanna paint the center wheel cap red too, but not sure how i can do that nicely
What colour are you painting you grill/spoiler?

Hmm center wheel cap red, did you mean outlining the A part red or were you plaing to do the whole wheel cap?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I wanted to paint my calipers too.....but I don't think it will look nice with stock rims.....that's why, when I get my rims later....then i will paint them....

You know how much it is for a can of those paint?? Or does your friend still have some extra?? hahha~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
how did i get pulled into this topic?? lol

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Cyde said:
how did i get pulled into this topic?? lol
Because you had to park your car at pp and it inspired me to paint my calipers red??

BTW you need to wash your car! j/k
I need one more than you do.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts

Theres mine...

You did a good job...looks great...!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
i want the rears black cause it would pull away from it's attention lol... too damn small

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
rears black.... that would be an interesting color, would you please post those pics also

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
johnej said:
rears black.... that would be an interesting color, would you please post those pics also

I seen a Audi with front blue calipers with rear blacks. the blue kinda looked ugly and the black was a bit off. Pending on the weather I might paint my rear ones black. Just to be safe, does anyone know how to remove black caliper paint? :laugh:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, i want to paint my calipers blue or black..
but kinda cold to do it these days...
wait till summer comes....hotter weather

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i thoguth u better leave it over nite for drying ?
haha i wanna paint my black .. ~ actually i got the paint ...
but havent really used it ... ~ maybe Saz can help hahaha .. ~

1 - 20 of 49 Posts