Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Adam Rutledge
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I have an 09 tsx w/ tech pkg. Love it. Sound system is amazing. XM, cds, aux & usb are perfect. But when I use bluetooth audio streaming, it gets I would say distorted a bit or crackles & does some popping. I work for Honda dealer & helped a chick pair her android phone & it does the same thing streaming pandora on HER TSX.

I use a Nokia LUMIA 710 and stream music as well. Get the same things. Does anyone know why it does that? I love bluetooth audio streaming, but not when it sounds like that.

Anyone else encountered this?

·
Registered
33 Posts
The same exact thing happens to mine...idk exactly why it does it. I was about to post here to ask everyone when I saw yours. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't do it when I use other music apps on my phone. I normally use Power Amp but when I use the one that comes with the phone, it doesn't do it as often...maybe it has something to the with the equalizer settings. I'll play around with it today when I install my new amp and subs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Happens to me also, mainly when I'm actually using the phone. I have an iPhone and as long as the phone is untouched then the sound is phenomenal but as soon as go to use it (text/make a call, or change the song) it starts popping a little bit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine hasn't gotten any better. Still pops and makes high pitched squeeling noises...sucks cause there isn't an eq setting on the normal music app that comes with the phone. If anyone knows of a way to get this fixed, I'm all ears!

·
Registered
156 Posts
i have a droid 4 running power amp and have no problems, it sounds a little more trebled out but bluetooth streaming in general isnt known for quality. i also am not running a stock speaker system tho, i replaced all speakers with JL C3's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Lumia 920 and like to stream audio over bluetooth. My problem is whenever I receive a text, the audio connection flips out and sometimes recovers after 10 seconds or so and sometimes doesn't. If I remember to turn off text notifications, it doesn't happen. I don't know if this is a Nokia issue or Acura issue.

·
Adam Rutledge
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the same issue when I try to stream bluetooth audio. Have a Nexus 4 cell phone. I have tried powering the stereo on and off and sometimes that will fix it where I will have a clear signal. Most of the time it wont.

I would love to be able to find a fix for this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.