Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Big fan of your car, good job. Any pics of the interior or videos during the race?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Sexy rides!!!! And ur MR looking sick as always, when r u gonna put ur Mugen spoiler? That'll make it complete :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big fan of your car, good job. Any pics of the interior or videos during the race?
Thanks! I don't have interior pics as its pretty much stock minus the Pivot Speed Meter-V to remove the speed limiter :laugh: and no video as well as I have yet to invest on a GoPro or Contour HD camera :|

What front bumper/lip is the one on the white DC5 near the bottom of the pictures?
The DC5's wearing a CHARGESPEED kit (front, sides & rear) :)

Nice pics! Must be a blast racing around the track!
Yup, totally enjoyed it even though couldn't really play much with the other K20As (DC5s & FD2s) but it was still fun trying to play catch up. lol :puke:

Damn! That looks like a blast! I'll bet my lip-less TSX/Accord will stand out among you guys LoL! :)
Hahah, yeah I guess it'll definitely stand out as everyone's a Euro R so they have the Euro R lips on :laugh:

Sexy rides!!!! And ur MR looking sick as always, when r u gonna put ur Mugen spoiler? That'll make it complete :)
Thanks for the compliment! I've actually fitted a Mugen spoiler, though it's not the Mugen Accord CL7/CL9 spoiler as I'm not too fond of it (f)(l)(a)( Here's what's on mine :festive::-

Nice cars!
Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great car(s), Mugen rear wing would indeed complete your MR nicely.

Awesome track pics, must have been a blast driving on the Sepang F1 track...

Reminds me I need to take my Accord and S2000 round Spa Francorchamps (Current Belgian GP F1 track), Zolder (Former Belgian F1 GP track untill Gilleneuve died there in '82) and the Nürburgring (needs no intro I suppose...) to do a few laps and a shoot this summer...
They are all within 3 hours driving distance from my home, so I guess I have no excuse...:blush:

Anyway, keep up the nice work and enjoy the Malaysian sunshine.:cool:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, so many nice CL7s. What kind of front splitter is this in the pic below? It seems like a few others have it too.
The lower lip's from an Impreza STi Version 9 :)

here's more photos of another small gathering today. sorry if these pics kinda suck :/

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great car(s), Mugen rear wing would indeed complete your MR nicely.

Awesome track pics, must have been a blast driving on the Sepang F1 track...

Reminds me I need to take my Accord and S2000 round Spa Francorchamps (Current Belgian GP F1 track), Zolder (Former Belgian F1 GP track untill Gilleneuve died there in '82) and the Nürburgring (needs no intro I suppose...) to do a few laps and a shoot this summer...
They are all within 3 hours driving distance from my home, so I guess I have no excuse...:blush:

Anyway, keep up the nice work and enjoy the Malaysian sunshine.:cool:
Thanks for comments! Like I said, I'm not too fond of the Mugen CL7/9 Rear Wing so that's why I opted for the Mugen Civic Concept M (local Malaysian Limited Edition) Rear Wing which is actually based on the Civic Mugen RR Wing minus the Carbon Fibre material. :festive:

Yeah you should really have a go at the tracks, I'm very sure the S2000 would be hella fun! :king: Wish I could also get an AP1/2 for a "weekend" car :laugh:

Malaysian sunshine is OK, although today was abnormally hot, had a reading of 39C on my car thermo when I went out today (f)(l)(a)(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for comments! Like I said, I'm not too fond of the Mugen CL7/9 Rear Wing so that's why I opted for the Mugen Civic Concept M (local Malaysian Limited Edition) Rear Wing which is actually based on the Civic Mugen RR Wing minus the Carbon Fibre material. :festive:

Yeah you should really have a go at the tracks, I'm very sure the S2000 would be hella fun! :king: Wish I could also get an AP1/2 for a "weekend" car :laugh:

Malaysian sunshine is OK, although today was abnormally hot, had a reading of 39C on my car thermo when I went out today (f)(l)(a)(
Oops, I didn't spot the last pic with the Mugen Civic RR style wing yet this morning (I wasn't awake very well yet lol)ddddddddd2
I stand corrected...
Rear Mugen wing looks good, nicely done.:thumbsup:

My S2K is a facelift AP1 (EUDM) = AP2 styling but still rocking the F20C engine (9K redline)...:woot:

In case you would like to know more about my cars, here is the link to my thread:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...-accord-euro-content-s2k-goodness-inside.html

Feel free to comment :)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Daammnnnn I like that cf fender!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oops, I didn't spot the last pic with the Mugen Civic RR style wing yet this morning (I wasn't awake very well yet lol)ddddddddd2
I stand corrected...
Rear Mugen wing looks good, nicely done.:thumbsup:

My S2K is a facelift AP1 (EUDM) = AP2 styling but still rocking the F20C engine (9K redline)...:woot:

In case you would like to know more about my cars, here is the link to my thread:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...-accord-euro-content-s2k-goodness-inside.html

Feel free to comment :)
whoa, sweet! i'm sure loving every bit of the vtec until 9k rpm :festive: seriously nice car. gotta start working to own that 2nd dream car (1st would be an NSX-R :))

Daammnnnn I like that cf fender!!!
yeah me too. well more like most of the Euro R owners who went for the gathering liked and wanted it :laugh:

1 - 20 of 224 Posts