Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I Think It Could Help A Lot If You Say A Little More, Like Whether You Want 5AT Or 6MT (if any preference) And How Much You're Looking To Pay. :D

BTW.....you might have a better chance for the right people to see this if it gets moved to the "TSX for Sale/Wanted" forum.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I see the need to try and buy a car, but I don't see a need to make it a very bold statement. Ironically, we don't even have any dealerships in representation on this site. So this make this thread more useful to buying a used one instead.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
pocketkiller said:
So I can get the new 06 Lexus IS350 wagon.
:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

j/k :D

Larchmont, who would have gotten a Lexus, if he actually liked any of them. :lol:

Whatever, we're non-sectarian. :nod:

Hope you'll still be stopping by, PK, no matter what your car is!

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
larchmont said:
:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

j/k :D

Larchmont, who would have gotten a Lexus, if he actually liked any of them. :lol:

Whatever, we're non-sectarian. :nod:

Hope you'll still be stopping by, PK, no matter what your car is!
Well i'm not set on anything, of course I couldn't be because that car isn't even out yet. So for now I'm gonna work on getting some summer tires for my TSX to improve handling.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Can you really get any kind of usable/reliable Maxima for $3K? :donno:

Larchmont, who doesn't think so.

But good luck with it all! :nod:

P.S. Seems like you'd do a lot better just holding your TSX until you're ready for that real next car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well only people who live in souther california. So if you do let me know if you want to make a deal with me

G

·
Found a great place to buy a TSX in SoCal!

I just ordered a new TSX from the fleet department at a SoCal dealer. I didn't want to get gouged because I know I would have to special order. I called many places in SoCal and found a really cool Fleet manager. This guy is classy, professional and will let me get a TSX for $700 over invoice. I don't know if I can, or should, post his name, so if you are in SoCal and want a really great deal on a TSX, email me and I would be happy to pass on the contact info. I am very impressed with how professional and courteous he is. Not to mention no one else came close to this deal for a new TSX.

Ignacio
[email protected]

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
That is strange that he doesn't want you to post his name here, as it's more biz for him :donno:

Anyway, congrats in advance :woot:

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
maybe he (the fleet dealer) will get in trouble with his sales manager...who knows. Can you post the dealership name please? Can you recommend an San Diego service department that actually has good service please!!!

I'm going to try Mission Viejo next.

G

·
OK guys, I didn't want to post the guys name because when I was shopping around other dealers where getting pissed off when I told them I had talked to a guy that would do it for $700 over invoice without hassles. Some would tell me that's wrong because it hurts Acura's image, etc. Also, I didn't want people running into the dealership to the first salesman they see asking for the $700 over invoice price. You need to go directly to this Internet Sales guy. Anyway, if you guys can be careful with the information, the guy's name is David Fyllis at Mission Viejo Acura. Make sure you talk to him only so you don't upset the salesmen or waste their time. Finally, keep this thread up to date so that if Mr. Fyllis doesn't come through, we all know and don't continue to recommed him.

IB

1 - 19 of 19 Posts