Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I recently got a used set of Advan Rg2's for cheap. The specs are 18x7.5 +42. I want to put some spacers in the front to bring them out a little more flush with the fenders but i dont need any ridiculous fitment. I fixed the camber in the back and that brought my rear wheels pretty even with the fender without rubbing. Im runnin 215/40/18 tires. I just want to even out the look a bit. again, im not looking for anything super flush or poke, but the fronts are alot more sunk in. I have my car dropped on Function and Form type 1s with a mild tuck, and the fenders are rolled so i have some roomo play with. I know there are some offset geniuses on here so any feedback will help. thanks guys.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks for the quick reply, i might be fine with the 10 mm in the front. what kind of spacers did you run? 10mm is alot of thread to lose on the lug, are you running extended lugs?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I got 10mm project kics adapters in the front and 15mm adapters in the back. Project kics is the only company to my knowledge that makes 10mm adapter types. I had to cut all my oem studs cause there wasn't space behind the wheels for them to stick out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts