Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno nothing bout sound system such as how they work or something but like to have clear sounds, as we all know out rear deck speakers is not good so i am thinking about replacing them, i just know size of speakers which is 6x9 for rear deck and 6.5 for door so just searched aroud a lil bit and found these on ebay, does any1 knows how would it work? and will it fit since i dunno depth of OEM or these

Pyle 6x9
NEW PYLE 6x9 GOLD 8-WAY 1000w CAR AUDIO STEREO SPEAKERS VEHICLE SPEAKER SYSTEM 068888874175 | eBay

Pyle 6.5
Pyle PLG64 6-1/2" Gear-X Mid-Bass Woofer Mid-Range Car Speaker | eBay

if these doesnt work i have search for sub and amp which would two 10 inch sony sub n acoustic amp

Amp
NEW POWER ACOUSTIK STAX 2300/4 2300 Watt 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier Amp 709483030930 | eBay

Subs
Sony XS-GTR100L (XSGTR100L) 10" Single 4 ohm Xplod GTR Car Subwoofer/Sub 027242798403 | eBay

I just like to have clear sound and lil louder than current OEM

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my lil search from few weeks made me understand that if i get sub n wire my oem speakers to after market amp, it would b much better since factory amp is just a piece of . . .

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
You are correct, you need a seperate amp (or Amps) to power the Sub for sure... and in most people's opinions to power any speaker sets you get. I am going with Polk MM605 s in the front, component set, and a 12" Kicker Box sub in the trunk.

Im using an 800 watt 4-channel Kenwood amp to power everything... I don't need banging bass, so ill have one channel for Front Left, One channel for front right, and bridge the other two channels to power the sub. Good luck!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont need banging bass either so i guess that power acoustic amp and sony one 10" sub gonna do job, so just connect that amp to bass and speakers ad it will have clear sound and decent bass?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.