Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
offtheline07
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have an 07 TSX with a Megan Racing Cat Back and test pipe. I don't really have a whole lot of money but I am looking for more speed. I want my car to look normal but have a lot of power under the hood. My goal is to be able to beat a 2.0T Genesis. Basically I am looking for the biggest bang for by buck. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
the new ones are 274 hp and 275 lb-ft. 14 seconds car. Youd need atleast
2004 Acura TSX
Comptech Ice Box, Comptech Header, High Flow Cat, Apex WorldSport and Hondata Reflash
Best e.t of [email protected] on 225/50/15 BFG Drag Radials

·
Registered
32 Posts
the new ones are 274 hp and 275 lb-ft. 14 seconds car. Youd need atleast
2004 Acura TSX
Comptech Ice Box, Comptech Header, High Flow Cat, Apex WorldSport and Hondata Reflash
Best e.t of [email protected] on 225/50/15 BFG Drag RadialsAll Motor TSX at Great Lakes Dragaway - YouTube
This guy also has done a k20z3 gear swap with lsd . hence his amazing times. Pretty sure the thread is found under the drag racing/autocross section. An ingalls stiffy plus under drive pulleys will also help Improve times.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just to clear out; the Ingalls will not give you more horsepower (no kidding!) but, will give you better traction off the start and during shifts.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i had problems with the damper. the rubber seal was messed up so my car was shaking like hell ,, i took it off feels way more relax/calm no vibration , ordered spoon damper hopefully i dont get screwed again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts