Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were at the dealer today finalizing all the paperwork for our 2005 TSX, due at the end of this month. We decided to add a spoiler to the car; $699!!
Ouch! Is that what everybody who has a spoiler paid?
The closer said it cost that much because the installation takes two hours.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
click me

$200 painted. Add shipping and install and it'll be cheaper. I've read nothing but good things about the products on that site.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
tony4311 said:
click me

$200 painted. Add shipping and install and it'll be cheaper. I've read nothing but good things about the products on that site.
Wow...nice find!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I paid about 900 for both the spoiler and fog lights for my '04 TSX

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dealer split the cost with me on my 04 bought June 30th. The way it worked out, was the dealer was $350 over my target price, so I asked them to throw in the spoiler and they agreed to it. I was planning on getting one at a later date anyway. I found out afterward that it is only covered under Acura warranty if installed at time of delivery, so I'm happy I got it when I did.

Depending on the dealer, I was quoted anywhere from $699 to $779 installed. I ended paying $350 through the negotiation.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
vger105 said:
We were at the dealer today finalizing all the paperwork for our 2005 TSX, due at the end of this month. We decided to add a spoiler to the car; $699!!
Ouch! Is that what everybody who has a spoiler paid?
The closer said it cost that much because the installation takes two hours.
I'd rather spend a couple hundred more and get the body kit.
But then again I can't stand that spoiler.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I pitted 2 dealers against each other so I ended up getting a spoiler and tints thrown in for free so I am not sure how much they cost here in Australia either?

·
Registered
67 Posts
hello, i was wondering if you had gotten your new 2005 tsx. the reason why i'm asking is that i signed the deal around the same time as you did and they have been pushing the delivery date back. it was suppose to be dec. 15, now it's jan 15.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts