Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
smokeyboi
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for a replica spoon spoiler for the rear deck lid on my truck. Prefer PWP but unpainted is fine. Let me know if you know where I can get one of these bad boys or you know, If you just have one lying around. cheers mate :D

·
SOCSARGEN
2,028 Posts
i have spoon rep. for sale painted msm i pmed you lmk..

·
smokeyboi
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys,

So I've been emailing Rick from Aeroparts.net back and forth. He gave me an estimate for a group by on the 04-08 tsx spoon replica deck spoiler, $140 unpainted. Any takers?

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
They used to go for $56 painted. That's where I go mine. Sanded and repainted it of course.

IPhone Autoguide

·
Registered
131 Posts
They used to go for $56 painted. That's where I go mine. Sanded and repainted it of course.

IPhone Autoguide
From eBay as well?

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Yep

IPhone Autoguide

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Nope. That is what they USED to be. Before they got popular. I bought mine years ago. Had to sand it better and repaint as I mentioned. It wasnt the best finish... The m3 lip I had even before that was cheap too. It was a while ago though. I'd check my records, but eBay doesn't go that far back.

IPhone Autoguide

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nope. That is what they USED to be. Before they got popular. I bought mine years ago. Had to sand it better and repaint as I mentioned. It wasnt the best finish... The m3 lip I had even before that was cheap too. It was a while ago though. I'd check my records, but eBay doesn't go that far back.

IPhone Autoguide
Spoon for being the quality and price it is..I believe it was 56 back in the day before everyone started to mod their TSX. I would rock a spoon rep spoiler and not a M3 strip.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Yes the rep I had needed a good fix up. But it's perfectly fine now.
OP, did you check the FLP version on Heeltoe auto? I believe there's one there at a good price. As it would be eBay grade. Marcus didn't have it when I was shopping.
Edit: Well, pricing wasn't what I thought I saw before... But you won't have to worry about misalignment!

IPhone Autoguide

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.