Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a brand new Spoon Sports Replica Spoiler. I recently purchased it from a member here on the forum and the reason why I am selling the spoiler is because I have decided to go with the M3 lip spoiler instead. I am looking to sell local before considering shipping it. PM me if you have any questions.

Condition: Brand new/Un-painted
SOLD!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am selling a brand new Spoon Sports Replica Spoiler. I recently purchased it from a member here on the forum and the reason why I am selling the spoiler is because I have decided to go with the M3 lip spoiler instead. I am looking to sell local before considering shipping it. PM me for questions and pictures.

Price: $95
pics to [email protected]

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
lol glws....I guess this spoiler will look to find another home before it gets painted and mounted lol.

BTW, can vouch for seller (he bought it from me), stand up guy.

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
I test fit it before selling it to the OP and there was no fitment issues (even had him check it himself). Unmounted (meaning just laying it over the trunk) it will not have 100% curvature to the trunk but thats because of the material its made out of. However, when I used regular painters tape (definitely weak compared 3M heavy duty exterior double sided tape lol) to over it it contoured perfectly, nearly edge to edge.

So no fitment issues.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check your email
lol glws....I guess this spoiler will look to find another home before it gets painted and mounted lol.

BTW, can vouch for seller (he bought it from me), stand up guy.
Thanks dude, I appreciate the kind words
what is the color of the spoiler???
Unpainted (similar to a dull grey)
Was fitment an issue?
din9lebeRrY couldn't have explained it any clearer. There are no fitment issues.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated first post with pics! Need to sell !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts