Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!! SPECIAL PRICE Spoon Strut Tower Bar (Front) - Acura TSX 02+ (CL9) !!

Hey Guy,

We finally got a shipment of strut bars for all of you that have been asking here we have the Spoon ones in stock now. Stock is limited so jump on it while you can.

Spoon strut tower bars significantly increase chassis stiffness and handling response. The bars join the tops of the left and right dampers. In the front, this prevents the frame from flexing, increasing stiffness and improving handling and steering response. In the rear, stiffness is also increased, improving handling and reducing flex and creaking noise of the chassis.

Price: CAD $185.00 Aprox. USD $190.27 SHIPPED!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Price will last until we sell out, its only a limited quantity.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
9,337 Posts
wow nice, funny how the spoon one goes under the hoses while the Cusco one goes over them on the passagner side

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
oic . . . I'm waiting to see what kinda Christmas money/slightly higher holiday work pay to see if I have enough left over(after all the holiday expenses/other bills) to get any mods . . .

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
do these rub against the AC lines like the cusco strut bar?

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
nice. might have to get this after i get my coilovers and sway bar installed.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
question: what's the current pricing for the bar now, and is it in stock? thanks.

·
Elitist
280 Posts
Website lists at 176 USD. I dont think that he is on the site too much. I messaged him a while ago and he still hasnt responded. I wanted to do a group buy on the T1R Test Pipe.

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts