Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm moving away and need to clean up some space in my parents house. Parts are priced to go, I will ship everything but side skirts, buyer pays for shipping. PRICES ARE PICKED UP. The Dates on the pictures are from two days ago, didn't get the time to post them up right away.

Price: 60$ OBO
2006 OEM Grill
In perfect condition. No chips in the chrome.
-Also was removed once I got the Mugen lip kit early on.

I haven't been on the forums in a while looking at what parts go for anymore but I feel my prices are fair. If they are too steep please let me know.

-Dan
[email protected]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
everything is intact still barely has any miles. Also guys if anyone lives close to WV and wanted to do pick up there I will be moving there in 2 weeks. Zipcode I'm currently in is 08062, I will be moving to 26104

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
do you still have the black air dam covers, that are next to the fogs???

·
Registered
4 Posts
No I don't sorry sent them as a package to a guy in CA just today
Thanks again! Just realized I had sent more than you asked haha. No worries though, it helped cover shipping.

do you still have the black air dam covers, that are next to the fogs???
Would you like to take these off my hands? I did not know that they were being sent with the covers.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again! Just realized I had sent more than you asked haha. No worries though, it helped cover shipping.

Would you like to take these off my hands? I did not know that they were being sent with the covers.
haha I thought you were being friendly, yeah shipping was more then I expected I thought flat rate boxes were cheaper through USPS.

I didn't have any use for the covers so I figured they came off right next to each other why not send them too haha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
haha I thought you were being friendly, yeah shipping was more then I expected I thought flat rate boxes were cheaper through USPS.

I didn't have any use for the covers so I figured they came off right next to each other why not send them too haha.
I was being friendly, why ask for it back after its already sent. It just happened that the flat rate box was a lot more. I had thought usps was cheaper also. Dang that intake is pretty cheap now considering it comes with everything

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
I was being friendly, why ask for it back after its already sent. It just happened that the flat rate box was a lot more. I had thought usps was cheaper also. Dang that intake is pretty cheap now considering it comes with everything
just pm'd you

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.