Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up hows everyone doing? , good I hope as the title states we are having better and better days spring is just around the corner. What do you guys have planned for the vehicles like maintenance or mods?? I have only had my tsx since last october so this is going to be my first summer with her. First thing I need to do is get those damn salt stains out of the rug and I really want to do a nice wax job. As for mods I would like to drop in at about an 1" or 1.5" anyways guys would love to hear some plans, peace

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
my plans are first to swap wheels..drop the car back down while installing some parts laying around..maybe a bit lower than last year and then swap my wheels and finally get a nice detail. I gotta reduce expenses on the car this year.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm breaking her the fcuk out of hibernation in May, then need to finally installing my TL-S FSB, and UR Pulleys I had since the Heeltoe group buy almost a year ago. LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
My plans for summer;
this weekend;
lower the car,
instal new rims and tires
get my brake caliper painted.
instal type R valve cover

By this month;
instal the radiator hoses,
instal black OEM manifold cover
Detail the car
fix ripped bumper
paint hood, top, trunk (Black)

Alotta plans for this month alone; hopefully they all work out :)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
LOL! :thread:

thank god i just took off my rims, and sold em. which left me no choice but to put my winters back on.

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Put my Volks and dropped the car for the spring/summer, that was a mistake lol. I didnt end up driving it in the storm and its parked for now until all the nasty stuff is off the roads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts