Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys I'm selling my springs that I had on about 6-7months till I saved enough for the coilovers

I'm asking for $100 or trade
I also have some ground control coilovers never installed but I did buy them off this site
I'm asking for $300 or trade ,obo they are almost new he had them in for 4 months only

I have all four all around just couldn't take off the back springs yet but if interested and wanting more pics email me or text me
[email protected]

Thank you for your time

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
Free bump for like-new ground controls :tu: ...and are those eibach prokit springs? If so then u should mention it so there's no confusion as to what kind of springs they are.

Glws.

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Firs time doing all this kinda new to the forum still learning as I go
I apologize for that its an

04-07 used eibach prokit springs has about 6-7 months to it

The ground control aren't new been used about 4,000 miles on them I got them on this site haven't installed it on my car

If I'm missing anything else let me know thanks

·
mugen maniac
302 Posts
I bought these ground control springs off Bella06 got them home found out they don't even fit tsx. $290 down the drain.

·
mugen maniac
302 Posts
^^^no way!? Bastard.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
That sucks
The tubes for the ground control coilovers don't even fit tsx koni.

I talked to ground control over the last few days. Here's what they quoted me for cost

Bryan,
Replacement upper isolators are $15.00 each.
Koni tubes are $22.00 each
Koni Adjuster nuts are $22.00 each
Correct rear springs are $64.00 each
The total for all of these parts is $364.00 plus shipping
Donovan

Apparently I don't even have the right springs.

·
mugen maniac
302 Posts
Yeah basically I met this guy after a week of communicating with him via text and we met up and exchanged cash so yeah he really doesn't have to come forward and refund my money. That's why I'm on this tread now to warn others about the dangers of buying stuff from other members.

Apparently this guy never tried the ground control springs or tried to make them work and damaged them. That's why he gave me $10 bucks off because one was damaged. At this point what I have is 4 expensive paper weights. I would be willing to return the springs for say $250. That sounds fair. I bought them on TSX club thinking they would fit my TSX and they don't.

·
mugen maniac
302 Posts
Never got my money back from this guy. He said he lost his job. Haven't heard from him since.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.