Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw it on ebay 99.00 bucks for coil overs..dont know if i trust them but im droppin my car with brand X coil overs from japan that are made for the 4dr accord...the suspension is identical.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Never really rode on those but be careful with cheap coilovers they may squeak like crazy.. I would just add eibachs or neuspeed springs.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Ultra_TSX said:
i am not getting them i just wondered about them is all
I think the best coilovers will be out from Tien,JIC very soon.. As far as just adjustable springs Ground-Control is preety good with those :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brand X

i heard bout these new ones from japan called brand X as well im gonna try them...its just the sleeves not the entire damper kit but it goes for 175....so i think im gonna try them let you know how they come out. if they suck i wont have lost much...just wait for tein to come out with some

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Re: brand X

Ultra_TSX said:
i heard bout these new ones from japan called brand X as well im gonna try them...its just the sleeves not the entire damper kit but it goes for 175....so i think im gonna try them let you know how they come out. if they suck i wont have lost much...just wait for tein to come out with some
cool let us know take some pics as soon as they come in :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it will be done tuesday u will have to teach me how to post pix i guess they are a copy of ground control coil overs but a very high quality one. no squeaks no rattles very good ride... well ill let u know tuesday

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
Ultra_TSX said:
it will be done tuesday u will have to teach me how to post pix i guess they are a copy of ground control coil overs but a very high quality one. no squeaks no rattles very good ride... well ill let u know tuesday
when you create a new thread...
there is a attach file field.. you can just upload pix from your comp and they will display..

hmm not sure if i made sense.. but try it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts