Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this squeaking noise on the roof, by the sunglass holder or lights, everytime i hit a bump it makes this clicking or squeaking noise. It sounds like something is loose. I'm not sure where it is coming from exactly, but it's definitely in that vicinity. is anyone else having this problem??

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I hear ticking noises from my sunroof area. Mine sounds like the sunroof track is shifting left to right....or something is shifting left to right. My dealership was too dumb to figure it out...I just tuned it out. Plus you can't really hear it when the sunshade is closed...

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow I'd think that username would been taken LONG time ago....welcome ! :wavey:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so it sounds serious? my dealership is in hoffman estates, like 60 min away. if it's a serious problem i'll go, i've tried to tune it out, but it drives me crazy. it's a brand new car and having problems already just don't like it

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
acura_TSX said:
so it sounds serious? my dealership is in hoffman estates, like 60 min away. if it's a serious problem i'll go, i've tried to tune it out, but it drives me crazy. it's a brand new car and having problems already just don't like it
Muller's eh? I've got some issues with the intelligence of some of their tech guys. I've got a thread about it somewhere in here. Do you still hear it with the sunshade closed? er...is your sunshade closed when you hear it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
I hear ticking noises from my sunroof area. Mine sounds like the sunroof track is shifting left to right....or something is shifting left to right. My dealership was too dumb to figure it out...I just tuned it out. Plus you can't really hear it when the sunshade is closed...

What it is that the oil has dried up so thats what causing the noice. The should have some kind of grease. I had the same problem and it was really fast to fix. The advisor said they used this on the Del Sol all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts