Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :finger: before I begin... I know this is an eBay exhaust but let me state this. This is BY FAR the cleanest sounding exhaust I have ever heard on a TSX. Its not like a honda fart can. The exhaust has a deep hum to it. So its beyond AWESOME for daily drivers.

A couple videos of how it sounds:

I have spoken to the eBay seller "nissangtrpower" and he is glad to come to an agreement with us TSXers. After constantly emailing him with ideas to get this exhaust cheaper for us, he has finally budged. The price for this exhaust is $399.99 w/ the shipping cost of $99.99, however he has agreed to bring the price down to $349.99 SHIPPED. So overall its a $150 discount if I am able to get 15 people to take part in this.

I will definitely be taking part in this so ill add myself to the list of 15 people.

1. Wally
2. take notes
3. sabes
4. Nomad
5. Dk88tsx
6. Fosco999
7. tsxnj
8. EggNogg

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
by far the cleanest sound on the TSX? ehhh to each their own....GL with the GB.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I got to admit it does sound good in the videos, has a nice deep hum to it and not that raspy rice fart can angry bumble bee sound, however i just got me a CT-E catback i need to fix first plus im broke as a joke, i might have to find a way to get in on this, is there a deadline ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sounds good, price is good. Concerned about the fitment, however. Also just out of curiosity, would the ap2 tips fit on this exhaust?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sounds good, price is good. Concerned about the fitment, however. Also just out of curiosity, would the ap2 tips fit on this exhaust?
Fit is near perfect. Read my review above. Tips are not removable, you get what you get.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fit is near perfect. Read my review above. Tips are not removable, you get what you get.
Thanks for the info. I was actually referring to placing the ap2 tips over the SR*S tips, rather than removing and replacing. They looked close to stock size, but after reading your review, I now see that they are slightly larger.

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
People buy the exhaust for $300 + $100 shipping...

... so really, it's $50 in savings... not $150

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was actually referring to placing the ap2 tips over the SR*S tips, rather than removing and replacing. They looked close to stock size, but after reading your review, I now see that they are slightly larger.
The ap2 tips will definetly not fit over the SRS tips.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
wish I can hear this exhaust in person. tempted to get in on this but afraid it'll be too loud with an intake, header, and high flow cat...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just a quick update... The seller said there is no deadline for this offer and the free shipping does NOT include Canada.

If you want in on this just send me a PM so I know youre serious.

·
Registered
58 Posts
All depends on timing for me, Wally. I work for the federal gov't and unfortunately, this shutdown isn't ideal. I will keep up with this thread as it progresses.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All depends on timing for me, Wally. I work for the federal gov't and unfortunately, this shutdown isn't ideal. I will keep up with this thread as it progresses.
I hear ya man. Doesnt look like people are jumping on this which gives you some time but then again Obama isnt leaving for a while so idk what to tell you lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.