Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, im trying to see if you wanna get a SR*S exhaust there is a nice write up here that convinced me to wanna get this. i don't know price i think it was like 370 or something, but anyway i just want to see who would be interested so i can tell the guy maybe we can get a GROUP BUY DEAL.. GReat Review here: http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/56513-sr-s-exhaust.html thanks to bigburton for the pics on the link and sound clip!!!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Looking at the clip and price, I like the look, price, and sound, if more members seem interested in the group buy put me in.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sounds good, looks good. I couldn't find it on eBay but if a group buy comes up, count me in.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SPoke to the guy for exhaust :
4/22
Dear nissangtrpower,
hey if i get enough interest maybe like 5-6 buyers can we get a Group buy deal? i will be posting soon let me know this might be good...
4/23
Dear danielv,
hi yes we can do that no problem ,i will let you know right away when we got those in, thank you

you're not gonna find it i had to contact the nissan power guy on ebay. So basically we need around 6 people to be down the more the better he gets them in a couple of weeks hes gonna let me know when he has them.So add you name to the list and see what happens. This might not be 100% but i'm hoping this guy follows through with his end.
1.DANNYV
2.JDMSX
3.AMERICRACK

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
Ide really like one, is that including shipping?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
$370 is not a bad price, but for those that are willing to wait, sometimes there are people selling their used Comptech systems here on the forums for about $400. The SR*S seems to be a good replica of the Comptech/CT systems.

Good luck to all! Exhaust sounds nice, just like the Comptech.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Hey guys, im trying to see if you wanna get a SR*S exhaust there is a nice write up here that convinced me to wanna get this. i don't know price i think it was like 370 or something, but anyway i just want to see who would be interested so i can tell the guy maybe we can get a GROUP BUY DEAL.. GReat Review here: http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/56513-sr-s-exhaust.html thanks to bigburton for the pics on the link and sound clip!!!
You're welcome! Glad I could be one of the guinea pigs for this. But it turned out well and I liked it. Hope everyone enjoys the exhaust. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
You're welcome! Glad I could be one of the guinea pigs for this. But it turned out well and I liked it. Hope everyone enjoys the exhaust. :)

Hey Bigburton, how long have you had your exhaust on for? i wonder if it gets rusted and leaks. i live in NY and thinking getting one due to the price but dont want to get rusted and leaks after one winter.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Hey Bigburton, how long have you had your exhaust on for? i wonder if it gets rusted and leaks. i live in NY and thinking getting one due to the price but dont want to get rusted and leaks after one winter.
I've had the exhaust now for a little over a year. No leaks at all, it comes with all gaskets and hardware needed to bolt on. I've had it on through 2 snow storms and a hand full of sleet storms, but not a drastic winter like NY. However, the only "rust" spot was from my finger prints. I forgot to wear gloves and/or wipe it down after the install and my oils got burnt on there. But I'm sure that I could just buff out those spots. I feel it's holding up VERY WELL for the price if not better.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
1.dannyv
2.jdmsx
3.americrack
4. Rexdale_tiger

·
Registered
119 Posts
I knew a guy with an srs on his lancer and it rusted out pretty bad. Hangers rusted off and rusted holes into it. We use alot of salt in Calgary so probably not recommended in harsh climates. Other wise looks like a good exhaust

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
theres always ceramic coating which will preserve the part for a long time...i live in south FLA so no harsh winters here feels like summer 90% of the year. and im willing to buy it on my own just willing to share the goods, if we csn get a decent exhaust for 400 hey im in , i would love to drop 1000 on a legalis R but unfortunately i cant, i can afford 400 and yes i could save up but i could save up after i get my 400 P.O.S LOL, which is a CTE knock off but hey to each their own

1 - 20 of 77 Posts