·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And yes i know it has to be lowered :D Still saving money for it though.

What do you guys reckon is better, Eibach Pro-Kit 'now' ? or Mugen suspension 'later' ? :confused:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:drool1: :drool: Man...she's soooo sexy!!
Perfect color choice too :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Trigger said:
And yes i know it has to be lowered :D Still saving money for it though.

What do you guys reckon is better, Eibach Pro-Kit 'now' ? or Mugen suspension 'later' ? :confused:
Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pic's!!
As for lowering it.. As I stated in my Mugen suspension thread, it is better to do it right the first time.
Springs are an effective way of lowering your car, and it also cost much less.. But here's the problem. The stock struts to not match the spring rates of the after market springs. Meaning you are putting much more stress on the stock struts.
With that said, it is only a matter of time before you have to replace the stock struts. The spring rates of the Mugen springs, match the struts.
I can tell you from my driving impression every day, that you will not regret the Mugen suspension!! A bit expensive yes, but very rewarding while behind the wheel :mardi: :thumbsup:
Joker - who wants more pic's of your beauty!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joker - who wants more pic's of your beauty!!
hehe thanx i'll have more pics later!

I know that springs alone will wear out the stock structs quicker. But what i dont know is "how quick"? In months or years? But then i guess it also depends on how hard i push it.

Joker - Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the Mugen suspension. I believe you are one of the very first in the TSX/Accord Euro community to get the Mugen suspension. And it's glad to see you are very satisfied with it :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Trigger said:
what i dont know is "how quick"? In months or years? But then i guess it also depends on how hard i push it.
You hit it right on the head! There is no real answer as to when Trigger, as there are way too many fractures to figure in.
I drive more aggressive then most, so for me the decision was an easy one :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice! Are those OEM pedals, and I wonder if they fit the TSX? I also notice you have the backup sensor - this car definitely needs it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
:drool1: :drool: Man...she's soooo sexy!!
Perfect color choice too :thumbsup:
werd, i love it, and TRU you already own an SSM TSX!:drool:

Cool to see an Aussie owner on TSXclub. I want put Accord Euro badges on my TSX.:cool:

Also, Trigger does the Accord Euro sell better than the larger Accord V6 down there?.:donno:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kiteboy said:
Nice! Are those OEM pedals, and I wonder if they fit the TSX? I also notice you have the backup sensor - this car definitely needs it.
Thanx! Those are the JDM Euro-R pedals bought from www.japanparts.com . And the rear parking sensors are dealer installed, but they look like they came with the car, which is good :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2004_Acura_TSX said:
werd, i love it, and TRU you already own an SSM TSX!:drool:

Cool to see an Aussie owner on TSXclub. I want put Accord Euro badges on my TSX.:cool:

Also, Trigger does the Accord Euro sell better than the larger Accord V6 down there?.:donno:
I have no official figures but from what i see around here (Sydney) there are noticably more Euro/TSX than the Accord.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A couple more...

·
Registered
333 Posts
OOO nice !! :D Good to see another Aussie here, I am from Melbourne mate :) I was looking at getting the Arctic Blue Euro, seen some pics on the net thanks to some guys here and Google but haven't seen one face to face yet, have you seen any Arctic Blue Euro's around, if so what did they look like? Your silver Euro looks awesome but I see alot of silver ones around, not many Arctic Blues? Dunno if that is coz they haven't really shipped many here or the Silver is just more popular?

I guess I should get the OEM bodykit too looks awesome :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Here is A picture of my Arctic Blue TSX...it will give you an idea on what the color looks like.:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
Here is A picture of my Arctic Blue TSX...it will give you an idea on what the color looks like.:)

You are a legend !! :bowdown:

That is the best Arctic Blue photo I have seen yet, really gives you a clear idea what the color looks like in normal lighting, thanks :) Got any more? !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Trigger ! awesome SSM !

The SSM is my 2nd favourite colour, I should have a NBP 5at within a month :)

Where'd u get those pedals from ? euro-R pedals right ?
they remind me of the stock IS pedals.

You know of many other Euros in Syd ?

I'm in south west sydney, spot ya on the road soon.
Mano.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Those look like Modulo pedals or JDM standard ones ... Euro R is MT only. I'm also in Sydney.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Noel said:
Those look like Modulo pedals or JDM standard ones ... Euro R is MT only. I'm also in Sydney.
Cool thanks for the info Noel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts