Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have researched and looked through many forums and pictures, and I have pretty good idea of what I want, but can still use some opinions on offset. I am looking to purchase the SSR GTV02 wheels in glare silver, but not sure what offset to get. Stock height for now, but will be lowered on KW V1. The choices are:

-17x7 +42
-17x7 +50
-17x8 +45 Will it stick out past fender? 235/45/17 tires?
I understand all the specs above will work as there not that aggressive, but which one is gonna get me nice "track stance"
Not interested in the "stretched tire" scene. Just looking for a functional aggressive set-up. Dont want to mod fenders. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
17x8 +45 on mine right now with 235/50/17 tires. Very, very mild fender roll to accommodate this combo with a ~1.5in drop. I was only scraping in the front and I have no camber control in front. Probably <1° negative in front right now. With camber control in front or slightly smaller tires I probably could have avoided the fender roll.

You should would be fine with 235/45/17. Especially if you have adjustable camber all around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I PM'd you, I mounted a set of GTV02's and took pictures of what it would look like. ( I have a set that I no longer am interested in keeping. )

I'll have to verify tire size but mine are 17x8 +33 with what was stock ride height, with lowering springs or coilovers, you would possibly have to adjust a bit of camber in the rear and in the front to prevent scraping. I'll be installing H&R Sport springs with Koni Yellows, I could mount them again just to show what it looks like with a 1.3 inch front / 1.2 inch rear drop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts