Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So can I run 18x9.5 and stil have it tucked or am I gonna have to get 18x8.5 and buy some spacers? I wanted my wheels sort of tucked like that.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
So can I run 18x9.5 and stil have it tucked or am I gonna have to get 18x8.5 and buy some spacers? I wanted my wheels sort of tucked like that.
What's the offset on the 9.5's?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and I also wanted the concave look so what specs should I go for. (I want my setup almost EXACTLY like that LOL)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Those are probably 18x9 + low 30's or high 20's. I used to have a staggered set and the x9's +31 were concave like that. Good luck finding that spec though because they are discontinued. I'm pretty sure the Type C RS should have specs similar but not that finish.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I hate bumping old threads but..... Does anybody know if he still has those wheels? I'm thinking of running some 18x9 Type C's but it'll take a miracle to find a set.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Damn, I want to know who he sold them to. I've found other wheels with similar specs but wrong bolt pattern. I would rather not run a 1" thick adapter so the hunt continues.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts